Jens Hamn: hello              
   
           
         
   
     
       
     
     
       

January 28, 2016

hello

Tonight we do not do much Anna and me, after having cooked a soup "borchtch"
which is a very good soup with beetroot, we look at some photos in an album, when i say

 "It's been a month I created the blog "!

I've always wanted to show what i created,
because i think when you take pictures it's silly to leave them in a closet! haha

But i had difficulty choosing or making.
The social networks are too impersonal for me.
Maybe i will come one day but for now i chose Blogger, and this choice suits me fine!
When Anna lifted the question

"Blogs that still exist? there are not dead with Facebook and Twitter? "

Finally i realized that there was a huge community of bloggers!

I like to meet you,
you who are extraordinary in the everyday,
go around the world and discover lots of interesting people and not necessarily in the photo!
Of course i have some preferences
especially in the analog picture but I like to come and leave a nice note
on your creations and track your updates!
It is always a pleasure!
Thank you all !

I get sometimes comments which are not intended to be published here
and asked me where or can contact us Anna and me, you can here:


Please, i would like to meet you,
tell me a little more on you, who you are, what you do in life and your blog.
And if you have interesting blogs to share please give it too!

Here are some blogs that i like and that i let you discover, leave a word about their creations!

20 comments:

  1. There are many people who have blogs, for me it's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these interesting addresses. I also hope you will publish your very nice photos on the blog fo ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank Sarmatix, these blogs are just some preferences, but there are other! also yours!

      Delete
  3. I agree that blogging is a great way to share our photos and experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank EG, and yes our universe ! looked at my blog, and I'll tell you who I'm! haha

      Delete
  4. Enjoy taking photographs and putting together your blog. We will enjoy your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for coming and for your kindness!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for mentioning my blog, Jenns :) That is very kind of you. And I do agree with you when you say that it's silly to leave the pictures we take in a closet... If we can inspire others with our projects, why not? I have always loved photography and looking at other people's work, because I find it very interesting to see how other's see the world through their lens. I hope you stick around to your blog. I really enjoy reading your posts and your photographs :)

    xx,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank for all the compliments Sara, and you've summarized my thoughts and my spirit !!

      Delete
  6. I love blogging too and I'm also on Instagram. No Twitter and rarely on Facebook.
    I think you can't compare the socials with blogging. It isn' so personal:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh thank you, Christel, and you are right! the blogging is for me the best manner to express :)

      Delete
  7. Hi there! Wonderful that you added my blog in your list :) Always appreciated, made me happy :)
    i taked a look for those other blogs too-looks great! Blogs are great way to get to know different people, some become blog friends, some friends in "real life" too and everything between these.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome !
      your blog is good and pleases me!
      the blog is a way to meet lots of people and travel around the world!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful blog! I love the way you capture these small moments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogging is a great way to share photos and life experiences! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creative and interesting photo!!!...I like how you have taken this atmosphere!!!

    Thank you so much...you´re very kindly with me, mon ami!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ignacio, do you are not wrong post? haha
      thank you anyway your words make me happy!!

      Delete